Back to category
Is this your activity? Suggest an edit
1) Raise awareness and understanding of the problems caused by plastic misuse
2) Encourage and support others to become ‘Plastic Clever’ and reduce single-use plastics
3) Empower children and young people to believe they can make a difference.
We do this mainly by encouraging organisations and communities to be ‘Plastic Clever’.
We have several different types of activity:
1) Plastic Clever Schools. Becoming a Plastic Clever School requires a school to take approriate action needed to reduce their use of single-use plastic, including the BIG four4 plastic polluters (cups + lids, straws, bottles and bags), plus cutlery and crockery.
2) Plastic Cleverl Businesses. Similarly, requires a business to reduce its use of single-use plastic, including the big four plastic polluters (cups + lids, straws, bottles and bags), plus cutlery and crockery, and to actively encourage its employees to be Plastic Clever too.
3) Other Plastic Clever organisations and activities, such as cafes, families, Girl Guides, Town Council etc.
4) The Great Big School Clean, and other cleanup activities.